Company Business Partners – Our CSA Program for Businesses
“WELLNESS IN THE WORKPLACE”
If you’d like us to deliver to your workplace, get a few interested employees together and get the “ok” from your HR Director or Benefits Manager for us to deliver to your workplace. We have printed materials that we can make available to gauge interest within the company for the delivery. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
There’s no need for our driver to enter the workplace unless invited. Simply designate an employee to meet our delivery van with a cart to bring the shares inside and pass them out to employees.
- Doe Run Farms is experienced in partnering with Workplaces in the Nashville & Huntsville areas.
- Convenient weekly deliveries of fresh home grown vegetables, crisp produce and fruit.
- Our vegetables and fruit are 100% locally grown on small farms by seasoned farmers.
- There is no cost to the Employer to offer this non-traditional benefit to employees. Registration for CSA is done online. Payroll deduction is also offered by some companies as an incentive for employees to eat healthier.
Why should your workplace become a partner with Doe Run Farms?
- Employers benefit when their employees are healthy, and a diet that includes more fresh vegetables and fruit is essential for good health, along with exercise and plenty of sleep. Healthy employees are more productive employees.
- Employees tell us that making healthy food choices are much easier for them when we deliver direct to their workplace. Saves on gas and time otherwise spent grocery shopping.
- Farm box delivery day is something employees look forward to at work. Sharing recipes and ideas among co-workers builds camaraderie and makes meal preparation so much more enjoyable.
- How do I find out more about a workplace delivery? Just call the farm at 931-659-6204 and speak with Judy. She will fill you in on the options that we offer to workplaces, whether the company is large or small.