Paleo Zucchini Chips from Paleo Forever
One zucchini (The larger the better, to counter shrinkage)
Paleo-friendly cooking spray
Salt & Pepper
- Slice your zucchini thin, about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch. (For best results, use a mandolin; a food processor can make them a little too thin.)
- Preheat your oven to 225°.
- Spray your baking sheet with your paleo-friendly cooking spray.
- Lay out all the chips and spray cooking spray lightly on the chips, or toss in coconut oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes to two hours, or until they reach the desired level of crispiness.
- These are best when eaten within two or three hours.