Spicy Skillet Corn from The Table
1 tbs. butter
3 large ears of fresh corn
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. cumin
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Pepper to taste
- Cut the corn off the cob.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and melt the butter. Once hot, add the minced garlic and saute for one minute, resisting the urge to eat the garlic butter right out of the skillet.
- Add the corn and stir to coat with butter. Add the cumin and stir to incorporate.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. The corn should start to brown a bit in places.
- Remove from the heat and stir in cheese. Grate pepper over the top to taste and serve.